Submit Your Paper
Academic, government and business economists and professionals working in related fields are invited to submit theoretical and empirical papers in industrial organization for presentation at EARIE 2016.
Please click here to submit your paper (link disabled)
• Papers can only be
submitted electronically through the Conference Maker
submission software (link above).
• Only pdf files will be accepted as electronic format.
• You can only submit and present one paper.
Before submitting a paper, submitters must create a profile on Conference Maker. The following information should be included in the submitter's profile and on the submission form:
• Name and institutional affiliation of presenter and co-author(s)
• Title of paper
• Address and e-mail address of presenter
• Abstract of paper of no more than 100 words
• Up to six JEL codes
• Up to six free key words
• The field/research topic that provides the best match to the paper
• An ordered list of two members of the scientific committee that you would like to have as reviewers of your paper
Both the list of the members of the scientific committee and the list of fields are provided on Conference Maker.
We will open submissions on 15 January 2016.
The submission deadline will be on 15 March 2016 (12:00 noon CET).
Early bird registration will close on 15 June 2016 (12:00 noon CET).
Registration for presenters of accepted papers will close on 30 June 2016 (12:00 noon CET).